10.08.2010

rude awakening

You know that in between state when you are sleeping, but still somewhat conscious and aware of things? I was laying in my bed this morning and was asleep, but aware enough to realize that the inside of my nose itched really bad.

You know how when you are sleeping you don't realize how sudden or intense your movements are? So I'm laying there and go to itch my nose because it was driving me crazy, right?

You know the feeling of a runny nose when stuff feels like it is just falling out of your nose? So I itched, felt a slight pinch/pain, and then the flood.

Pretty sure I gave MYSELF  a bloody nose.

Seriously?

So then I had to get up out of my nice slumber and take care of it...ridiculous.

Caution: drowsy itching may result in bloody noses.

xo
lauren

No comments: