10.10.2010

day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself...

Jackson Hole, July 2010

1. I have been a dancer for 15 years
2. I had 6 wisdom teeth (4 on the top, 2 on the bottom)
3. I want to travel Europe...especially Italy
4. I hate peanut butter, yet I love reeses peanut butter cups
5. I love video games...Halo is my favorite
6. My dream is to be one of the Princesses at Disneyland
7. I am extremely shy and wish I was more outgoing
8. I absolutely hate Winter and wish it only snowed for Christmas
9. I am terrified of heights and needles and still cry when I have to get shots
10. I talk in my sleep
11. I have never broken a bone or had stitches (knock on wood)
12. I wish I was more artistic
13. The beach or Lake Powell is probably my favorite place on earth
14. I love the feeling inside a little bookstore or cafe
15. I love thunder and lightning and the smell of rain

Tell me an interesting fact about yourself!

xo
lauren

ps. happy 10.10.10!

No comments: