1.04.2010

twenty ten.

This New Years Eve/New Years day was filled with activities! My wonderful cousin Marlee was in town from Idaho so the Harris/Francom trinity (consisting of me, Marlee, and Bethany) just HAD to get together for a delicious dinner at Citris Grill! This is what resulted...










Later in the evening Marlee and I got together with some friends and had an epic Rock Band 2 showdown...I must say we sounded pretty dang awesome! Then we all went over to our friend David's house to sit in his hot tub while waiting to bring in the new year! We watched the ball drop, exchanged New Years wishes, and finished the evening with one of my all time favorite movies...A Knight's Tale! Love, love, LOVE that movie! Marlee and I then had a much needed sleepover before she departed back to her home in Idaho the next day!

New Years day hosted an awesome sledding adventure with some of Chris's good friends! I couldn't remember the last time I had been sledding so this activity was especially fun for me!







I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope this year brings you nothing but joy!

xo
lauren

No comments: