1.20.2010

childhood.

I am a TA for a little ballet class on Wednesday mornings and today was princess day. We started the day out by making princess crowns and choosing which princess we wanted to be. I got to spend the day with Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle...I know you are jealous. We had a fun-filled day of walking on our glass slippers and leaping over princess cones. There was even a magical princess bracelet at the end of class!

For those of you who don't know, princesses are one of my all time favorite things. (refer to the list on the left) I love all the movies, know all the songs, have all the princess PEZ, and even have a princess lanyard to hold my keys. My dream? To be a princess at Disneyland.

The obsession started as a little girl...I can't help it. Every day as a child I would choose a princess, make my parents guess which one I was that day, and would not answer to anything but that name for the entire day.

Today is princess day.
And I found the Reeses I have been hiding.
Best. Day. Ever.




xo
lauren

ps. the dance class I was nervous for was awesome...that class is my favorite!

No comments: