1.12.2010

sometimes one is enough

So I'm sitting at school down here in Orem eating lunch by myself...sad, you may think...lonley, you may think...nerd, you may think. In reality, none of those are true! (Well, besides the nerd part!) I actually enjoy taking a break from people and school for an hour during the day. It gives me a chance to just sit, relax, and reside within my thoughts...quite a calming process if I do say so myself.

On the other hand...going to school in Orem and never seeing a face you recognize can feel a little lonely sometimes! But, today I ran into someone I know! Quite a lovely surprise to have a piece of good old Salt Lake here at school and to catch up with an old friend!

Well, back to my break!

xo
lauren

ps. textbooks are ridiculously expensive

No comments: