3.25.2010

yay for me!

I got the job! WAHOO! The interview went fabulously and they offered me the job! I'm super stoked!

But...(disclaimer: this is very personal information and I'm sorry if you become offended and hate me forever more and then decide to stop reading my blog...but I'm going to be completely honest. When I started this blog I decided to tell you what goes on in my life and in my head...even if it is embarassing and personal)

I have to go pee in a cup. Yikes :S

I haven't peed in a cup since I was a kid and from what I remember...it was a little awkward. Ok...SUPER awkward. What if I get it on myself? Am I the only person who gets nervous about that? What if I just can't get myself to go? Do I just walk out and awkwardly hand them an empty cup? HA! That would be embarrassing. I'm not a druggie, but what if I don't pass for some reason?

I'm nervous...it can't be that bad, right? I'm an adult, I can do this, right? Right?!

Well, wish me luck people.

xo
lauren

ps. I got the highest score on my psychology test out of the whole class...booyeah!

No comments: