3.30.2010

the 411

I just wanted you all to know that I successfully peed in a cup last week and passed the drug test with flying colors...thank you, thank you! Don't know why I was nervous in the first place.

Anywho...this week is full of absolute awesomeness, but I'm not going to fill you in on the details until I have some rad pictures to show you. So...you will just have you wait. The suspense is killing you, I know.

On a completely unrelated subject...today is Tuesday. I hate Tuesdays. I think Tuesday is the worst day of the week. Why does it seem that I have irrational feelings towards a certain day of the week?
Well, since you asked...

Monday: This day is the beginning of a whole new week. It is a fresh start. You start monday feeling renewed and refreshed from the weekend. Monday is not so bad, except Monday always feels like it drags on forever.

(I will get to Tuesday shortly)

Wednesday: This day is the middle of the week. It is a day when you can say "yes, I am already halfway done with this week". This is when you can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thursday: This day is awesome because you know that tomorrow is Friday. It is when you know that you can make it through until the weekend.

Friday: This day pretty much explains itself. The week is over and the weekend is just around the corner. Friday is when you let out a sigh of relief that you made it through the long week.

Saturday: This day is the absolute best day and my favorite day of the week. (except for when I have to clean the house) This is the play day.

Sunday: This day is where you get to be spiritually uplifted, and then you get to celebrate with a Sunday nap. It is the much needed day of rest.

And then there is Tuesday: Tuesday is the day after the Monday that seemed to drag on forever. It is the day when you say "UGH it's only TUESDAY! Monday felt SOOOO long and I still have the WHOLE week ahead of me! THIS SUCKS...UGH!" Tuesdays seem to drag on even longer than Mondays. Tuesday is the awful day when you are stuck between the very beginning and the middle. It is the time when you feel like you've been walking through the dark tunnel for a long time already, but there is still no light to be seen. Tuesdays are yucky.

Plus, this Tuesday is especially yucky...have you seen what it looks like outside? It is colorless and gloomy.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

xo
lauren

No comments: