3.11.2010

i am a popcicle.

You know those times when you are so cold that no amount of clothing or blankets will warm you up? That is how I'm feeling right now...freezing. For some reason I just can't seem to get warm today...

On another completely random note...

You know when you see someone else trip or fall and how unbelievably awesome that is? I don't smile or chuckle to myself out of spite...I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only clumsy person in this world. Sometimes it's nice to feel reassured that there are other people out there just like me :)

Speaking of falling...one more awesomely random note...

You know when you went to a park as a little kid and you'd go down the slide? The ride was always awesome, but the landing was always a little sketchy...getting off of a slide is one of the most awkward things you will ever do. There are two options when getting off a slide...either you will get lucky and just slide off gracefully...OR...you will fall on your butt, your back, or your face. The second option is what seems to be the most common ending of my sliding adventures.

This is for all those who have had (not so) graceful landings when dealing with slides...

**definitely funnier without the music...so turn your speakers down, or off**


xo
lauren

No comments: