11.18.2010

willard and things

This cute girl has such a cute life with a beautiful home, a husband she adores, and a crazy puppy (who I might have to steal away from her)! I love reading her blog and she recently tagged me in a fun little post, so here it goes!

Four Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Glee
4. Modern Family

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. The Gospel
2. Family and Friends
3. Dance
4. Sweets :)

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. ?? not sure...I may have to get back to you on these!
2.
3.
4.

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Laughter is the best medicine
2. It is while in your lowest points that you learn the most about who you are and who you want to become
3. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
4. Our relationships with people, especially with those in our families, are our most valuable possessions

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Spain
4. London

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to school
2. Danced
3. Went to work
4. Slept

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. The holidays
2. The end of the semester
3. Vacation with my family
4. The weekend!

Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. The warm, friendly, grateful atmosphere of the holiday season
2. Coming together as family to celebrate
3. Christmas music
4. Hot Chocolate

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. To make it through until the end of semester
2. A new straightener...mine is dying :(
3. To get more sleep
4. A super secret something that you can't know about!

Ta-Da!

In other news...
Willard really wanted to say hello...


And to show you his favorite trick...standing on one leg


xo
lauren



1 comment:

Teeny&Landon said...

i love your froggy... :)