11.05.2010

a time for change

Please read this...

http://www.danoah.com/2010/10/worthless-women-and-men-who-make-them.html

What did you think?

His words were so powerful and touching. Coming from someone who has said or thought almost every statement on his list of the "worthless woman", I just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart.

This really made me think about the way in which women see themselves, myself included, and what the reason for this distorted view may be. It is something that SO many women struggle with every day...how sad is that?

I stand behind him 100 percent and am so grateful for his sincere and heartfelt words. I am also grateful that there are people out there willing to make a change...how great would it be if we could spread his message until hundreds, thousands, or even millions of people were also willing to make a change?

I will try to do my part to spread his message, will you?

xo
lauren

No comments: