8.26.2010

overwhelmed

Do you ever have those days when you just feel like there is too much to handle? I definitely feel that way today.

Maybe it's because I hate going home to an empty, quiet house?
Maybe it's because learning how everything works at a new job just sucks?
Maybe it's because one of my professors scared the living daylights out of me today?
Maybe it's because I have a big dance audition tomorrow?
Maybe it's because I just changed majors and now have no idea what I'm doing?
Maybe it's because textbook prices are through the roof and the lines at the book store take 45 mintues to get through?
Maybe it's because all of my money goes to these overpriced books?
Maybe it's because I'm in a whole new city?
Maybe it's because I have work to do for an online class, but no internet connection at home?

Whatever it may be, it better stop now. I would like to enjoy school...please and thank you.

xo
lauren

No comments: