8.15.2010

a day at the zoo

My mother, Grant, Christopher, and I all went to the zoo yesterday.
...the occasion?
1. it was Zuri's first birthday (the baby elephant)
2. my awesome friend Caitlin is the train driver...(super legit, I know)

Because of my glorious connections, we got into the zoo FO FREE! But, pretty sure the zoo was HOT yesterday...I was dying! The animals and the new additions were fun to see though and the monkeys are always the favorite! After a couple of hours of walking around, we decided to end the day riding the train!

Caitlin in her snazzy conductor overalls

I've got the hook-ups...no worries.

Later in the evening, Chris and I went on a double date with two of his friends...we started the night out at the DoDo (delicious BTW), played a little Bocce Ball, and (because Chris and I lost...) Chris had to buy dessert for everyone at Yogurt Stop.

ps. get peach yogurt topped with strawberries, raspberries, and mango...TO DIE FOR!

xo
lauren

No comments: