1.07.2011

day 9

Something you're proud of in the past few days...

Ok, well the past few days have been a bit of a blur due to school starting up again, so how about the past few months? Deal? Mmmk...

1- I am proud of myself for working my butt off last semester (the hardest semester yet) and pulling another 4.0!

2- I am proud to have an absolutely amazing guy to call my fiance! He means the world to me and I can't wait to spend my life with him!

3- I am proud of myself for continually struggling with and breaking out of my shyness a little bit, for learning more and more about myself, what I am capable of, and the potential I can and do have.

4- I am proud of myself for moving away from home BY MYSELF and living BY MYSELF for four months. I had to step out of my comfort zone and become more independent and responsible...I am glad to be living with people again though!

What are you proud of?

xo
lauren

ps. i am going to be better about this 30 day challenge that i started in october!! i promise!

No comments: