12.01.2010

sometimes i scare myself...

Ok, so two nights ago I went to bed wearing these fuzzy socks...


Cozy and cute right? Not what I'm trying to get at though...

I woke up after a good night's rest and realized that I wasn't wearing my socks anymore. Now, this is not a rare occasion...that happens to me a lot so I didn't really think that much of it, right? I just figured they were at the bottom of my sheets or something. So I went to go find them stuck somewhere in my bed and...they were nowhere to be found. Seriously...nowhere. Not in my bed, not on the floor, not under the bed, not under the pillow, not stuck between the bed and the wall....NO. WHERE. I couldn't not find them if my life had depended on it.

Well I was late for school so just brushed it off as kinda weird and went on my way.

Then last night I went to bed and had totally forgotten about the socks. Again, another good night's rest and I woke up this morning to get ready for school. And guess what??

The socks appeared...right there...laying exactly like this...


ps. if you can't tell, they are on the edge of my bed right next to the pillow I was laying on.

Umm...how did they get there? I have no idea. They were not there the day before when I had searched high and low for them. So...either they are magic socks that can walk on their own and thought they would play a funny trick on me, OR, I am a freakishly crazy psycho person when I sleep and subconsciously decided to hide them from my conscious self just to find them and lay them out the next night in order to really freak myself out.

Neither options sound very solid, but I'm pretty sure it is probably the second one...so it is official...

I am a freakishly crazy psycho person when I sleep...you better watch out for me.

xo
lauren




No comments: