6.25.2010

you've got mail...edition 1

Dear Brutus,
I am so glad you decided to end the hunger strike and finally start eating the food I give you...I was getting ready to plan a funeral for you. I also enjoy watching you swim around and be active now that you have food in your belly. You are a new fishy...keep it up.
Love, your mama.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Miguel The Yoga Teacher,
You kicked my ace last night. I can barely move today...why do you have to throw such crazy poses in my direction and then sit and watch while we try to contort our bodies like yours? I am sorry that I look so awkward when trying your stalls...and that I fall on my butt. Please don't laugh at my foolishness.
Love, the spaztic girl from your yoga class

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Toe Nail Polish,
I am seriously digging this color right now. Thank you for making my tootsies look awesomespice and tan.


Please don't chip too soon, or else I will have to steal you from my cousin Sarah.
Love, the awesome girl who picked you out
ps. you look better in person...just sayin'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Tree Cutter Man,
No I am not the owner of this house, and no that 10 year old boy is not my son. I do not look old enough to own such things...who do you think you are? Will I tell my parents to hire you so you can give my tree a hair cut? Ummmm...I think you should ask the tree first, but I guess I will ask the parentals for you because I am that awesome.
Love, the girl who is not offended even though you made such haneous accusations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Me,
I am so excited you are taking me to the pool again today. Let's go get our tan on! Also, thank you for having no work on Fridays...you are so smart.
Love, Me.

No comments: