6.02.2010

round dos.

Yesterday Christopher and I celebrated our two year anniversary! The day went as follows...

1. Jack Johnson. Chris and I both LOVE him and his new CD came out yesterday...thanks Jack for the anniversary gift! ps. this CD is yet another awesome one.


2. Training Table. Of course we had to stop by our favorite restaurant...the cheese fries (and hawaiian burger for chris) were calling our names. Mmmm so tasty!


He really was excited...don't be fooled by the goofy face.

3. Petsmart. Remember Killer...previously known as Bob? Well...I've wanted a little fish friend of my own so Christopher surprised me by taking me to Petsmart!

Meet Brutus...

The green line? Oh no worries, that is a leaf hammock. Beta fish like them apparently.

4. Gift exchange. This year Christopher Brown was such a sweetie...he bought me a beautiful pearl necklace that I absolutely adore! I made him a super cozy Sigma Chi blanket! (all by myself I might add)

 


5. Scrapbooking. Yes, this was my idea. Last year when I made Chris a scrapbook, it took a loooong time (thank you to my girlies who helped me). So this year I decided we would work on it together! He was a very good sport. 


6. Dinner. We made personal pizza's together for dinner...boy were they DELICIOUS!! Sorry...no pictures...we were too hungry by this point to even remember to take pictures! :)

7. Chick Flick. Yes, I have an awesome boyfriend who will gladly watch a chick flick with me...so nice. We watched Dear John...I love Nicholas Sparks so I think I'm going to read the book.

Thank you Christopher for my nice gifts and such a fun day!

 

xo
lauren

No comments: