9.17.2009

new kid on the block

Hello all! Yes, I have finally decided to join the blogging world...are you proud? When I first brought this idea up with a few friends, I was answered with mixed emotions...most were very supportive helping me come up with ideas for names (thanks mars bars), but there was one particular individual (we won't name names...you know who you are) who told me that I would most likely become a "geek" who spent all my time blogging and would replace them with a computer! How absurd, right?! Well, to this certain individual, I just want to say...you are crazy, I love you way more than my computer and I appreciate your support now that I have actually created your replacement! Ha! Just kidding! I do love you though! :) I'm super excited to share the embarrassing, funny, interesting, and somewhat noteworthy events of my life with you! I can't wait, and I hope you feel the same!

xo
lauren

3 comments:

Katie Fredrickson said...

i am very offended that i am not on your favorite list.. and i love the name... even though the name i came up with was better.. im just saying :) very pretty picture me love!

janae said...

I am so honored to be invited to view your blog. I need your email if you want to view mine:)

Molly said...

I agree, beautiful picture! So excited to hear more about your life! Love you!