9.22.2009

because i love shoes...

As many of you know, I am a shoe lover. I can't help this obsession! Ballet flats, stilettos, tennis shoes, boat shoes, sandals, boots...the list goes on and on! I love to go shoe shopping and cannot explain the excitement I feel when I get a great deal on an adorable pair of shoes! ahh...pure bliss. Because of this shoe fettish, I tend to notice the shoes people wear on a day to day basis...well...I was walking to one of my classes and naturally noticed the shoes someone was wearing. To my amazement (and maybe some of you will be shocked too) I had never EVER seen a pair of shoes quite like these. They looked like rock climbing toe socks...and maybe that is what they are intended for, but they were so different that they just stuck in my mind! I had to find a picture to show all of you! They are called toe shoes and here they are...



Have you ever seen shoes like these in your life?! I was super intruiged by these so called "toe shoes" and thought I would share them with you! I wonder how comfy they are? Hmm...

xo
lauren

No comments: