1.01.2012

new beginnings

Happy new year, folks! I love new years...it is a time to start anew. It is a time of reflection on the challenges and fond memories of the year before. It is a time of resolution.

As I have been thinking about this upcoming year and what is ahead of me I am slightly nervous, but really excited. I have decided that I'm going to buckle down and get my schooling done so that I can hopefully be starting my very last semester of school by this time next year! It's going to be rough and a lot of work, but worth it.

In regards to new years resolutions I'm going to make it a goal to be more consistent on this little blog of mine. I really want this blog to be a journal of sorts. I want to document mine and Christopher's life together and to make this blog a reflection of who I am...who we are. Something we can look back on as the years go by.

What are your resolutions this year?

I hope you've had a lovely new years!

xo
lauren

No comments: