7.05.2011

please try this...

Ok folks...this is serious.

If you are ever in Orem you HAVE to go to Farr's for some frozen yogurt.

I know, I know...once you've been to one yogurt place you have been to them all, but, no joke, Farr's is a MUST!! I love ice cream. That is to say that I am an ice cream junkie and Farr's is most definitely in my top 5 favorite ice creams...that is big, people.





This cup used to look so colorful and pretty, but I didn't have my camera on me, and this is what the cup looked like by the time Chris and I got home.

So, moral of the story...

1. GO TO FARR'S
2. Please try my fav mixture:



  • 1/2 Cake Batter

  • 1/2 Huckleberry

Topped with:



  • Strawberries

  • Raspberries

  • Blackberries

  • Mangoes

  • Kiwi

3. Call, text, email, or leave a comment thanking me for introducing you to pure awesomeness.



xo


lauren


ps. you are welcome

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

There is one in sandy i think too! haha just thought I would let you know so you dont have to take such long trips to get there :)