6.30.2011

honey, let's talk...

Why hello! I didn't see you there! How are you?

When Chris and I were going through our gifts from the wedding we opened a cute little present with a lovely jar in it...


Each slip of paper has a question on it that you and your spouse have to answer...


Super cute idea, right?! Chris and I have started pulling a question before bed and I thought I would share these with you.

So, honey, let's talk...


{Question}: If your life was made into a movie, what genre; e.g. romance, comedy, adventure - would people more than likely find it?

{Chris}: Stupid comedy...like Napoleon Dynamite. I can either be really hilarious, or super annoying.

{Lauren}: Most likely a romantic comedy...Chris is the romance, and, although he is pretty funny, I am pretty dang funny too.



What genre would your life be?

xo
lauren

No comments: