5.24.2010

buddy!


Not exactly what I wanted to wake up to today, but I'm glad it is already starting to melt.

So last Wednesday I went on a field trip with my aunt Suzie's second grade class. Being on a school bus and being told I have cooties by the boy sitting next to me brought back many memories of elementary school.

First we went to the Museum of Natural History...can you believe that I had never been there before? It was actually pretty cool!

 
My buddies - Jose (my new boyfriend), Maya (my new best friend),
Marlee (Jose's second girlfriend), and Lex (the one who says I have cooties)



Next, we spent the rest of the day at the zoo where we constantly were yelling buddy to make sure we had all our buddies, to announce that we were moving on to the next exhibit, and just whenever the heck we felt like it.




Aunt Diane was quite the favorite with the children

Thank you Suzie for letting me spend the day with your cute kiddies!

BUDDY!!

xo
lauren

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR MAN! love you!

No comments: