12.16.2009

'tis the season

Christmas is coming and so what does that mean?? PARTIES!! I love parties! They are probably the best thing ever! Last weekend Chris and I and a few friends took a trip up to Oakley for my single's ward Christmas party where we had yummy food, hot chocolate, Christmas stories, and sleigh rides! We even had a visit from the big man himself! Such a fun night!

This week is the last week of dance classes before the Christmas break so that means even more parties!! This year we had pajama parties so I took a couple pictures!



Jazz 1-2



Hip Hop 1



Hip Hop 2


Can I just say that being a dance teacher is totally awesome during the holiday season? I have received so many unexpected gifts! The little girls are so stinking cute and I love all the homemade cards I've gotten! You gotta love little kids!

And what is Christmas without a little dressing up?!






...yes those shorts have jingle bells on them. I know you are jealous.
Merry Christmas!!

xo
lauren

ps. it is also finals week...wish me luck!!

No comments: